Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings can be made on-line via Guestlink or by telephone or by email.
2. Upon booking your debit or credit card will be debited the amount of £25 for each day of your stay, which shall be set against payment on departure or become payable to us in accordance with our cancellation policy (see section 11 below).
3. The accommodation is available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure. If you wish to arrive earlier than 3pm, then please ask as normally this can be arranged.
4. The price quoted is per room per night and includes full English breakfast. All rooms accommodate two people.
5. Payment is accepted by debit or credit card (not Diners or Amex) or in cash (UK sterling).
6. It is regretted that we are unable to accommodate children under 12 and/or pets.
7. No food is to be brought into or eaten in our bedrooms, other than that supplied.
8. If the owner is prevented by circumstances beyond their control from making the accommodation available, then all monies paid will be refunded but no further liability will be accepted by the owners.
9. All amenities provided by the owner are used entirely at the guest's risk and no responsibility will be accepted by the owners other than resulting from the owner's negligence.
10. Care of accommodation - guests are required to treat our accommodation with due care. It is a condition of booking that should any damage or loss occur, the cost of the damage or loss will be borne by the party concerned, at the discretion of the owners.
11. Cancellations may be accepted without charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival. For group bookings of three or more rooms, or for bookings of three or more room nights, 2 weeks notice is required. After this time you will be responsible for the full amount unless we can re-let the accommodation. Please note all cancellations will be confirmed by e-mail. In case you do not receive a confirmation of your cancellation then please ring us.
12. When you book any holiday, you are entering into a legally binding contract. If you have to cancel or cut short your holiday for whatever reason, then you will be liable for any cancellation charges we may have to make. In your best interests, we therefore strongly advise you to take out holiday and cancelled booking insurance to safeguard your holiday.
13. White-sails' car park, main entrance, and public areas are all at ground level, and are accessible to all guests. Our Stow, Kenilworth, Warwick and Stratford bedrooms are all located on the first floor and may prove inaccessible to guests with restricted mobility. Please contact us if you need advice or assistance.